Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's Been A Long Time

Well....

That damn font still hasn't fixed itself. Maybe it's sulking as I've been away.

I got tired of writing and nobody looking. Maybe the draw of a crowd is buried in my subconcious. Or maybe I'm just a raging narcisist ? Eh - who knows ?

Either way - things have been busy. Crazy busy as my husband would say. Another year of school and Guiding has passed. Both went reasonably well. Husband got laid off again. Shocking I know ! Husband got new job and got laid off again. More shocks heard round the world. My world at least. Kids got bullied in school. I yelled at the school. They did nothing. The gasps of shock continue to suck oxygen out of the room.

Overall it actually was a good year. As we gear up for another kick at the can, I am excited. My boy is getting into Self Contained education. My girl is going to be taught how to stand up for herself and kick the crap out of whomever chooses to bully her this year. The husband is heading back to school as well and should have the golden ticket by January. And me ? I'll still be sitting here writing to no one. Now that shouldn't shock anyone....

No comments: