Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Putting It Out There

Well ....

Now the damn font won't change no matter what I do ???

Have you ever realized how much information is out there about you ? Strange. I just clicked on a link on someone else's blog and saw myself set up on the site. Do you think I remember joining that site or how to get back into it ?? Not on your life. Have no idea. It's gets me to wondering how many other damn things I've put my name on and forgotten about. How much of me is floating out there in cyberspace ? Has anyone invented a clean up tool which will find all the sites, emails and other crap you've signed up for but don't remember ? Now that would be a useful invention.

Needless to say, I seem to be over my earlier predilection for self pity and have moved on to blogging again. Having looked at the clock and realizing I have to get up in 6 hours to work out, I will make the effort to rest my brain and think up more titilating tales for another time.

Ta.

No comments: